GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INFORMATION
- BOOKING TERMS AND PAYMENTS
The reservations, which will be accepted up to the complete booking out of our availability, will be considered valid only after having received a written confirmation from the client.
An advanced deposit of 30% of the total amount is requested immediately after the confirmation and the balance will have to be settled at least 30 days prior to the group’s arrival.
– All rates are expressed in Euro
– The rates are net per person including V.A.T. (10%)
– In case of national or religious holidays (such as Carnival, Easter, Ascension, Corpus Domini, etc), as well as during major trade fairs and/or special events, increases could be applied and will be communicated by SM EVENTS S.r.l. at the booking stage
– The rates do not include : city taxes, beverages, personal extras, tips, coach services or excursions
– The rates apply to groups of minimum 20 paying participants
– For one night-stays, a supplement will be charged which can range between € 1,20 and € 3,00 per person
– Bus-rates are subject to changes due to the increase of Fuel-prices.
– The rates are only for Travel Agencies. We reserve the right to change some rates without prior notice.
- FREE OF CHARGE
– We grant 1 person free of charge each 25 paying participant in double for adult-groups and in multi-bedded room for student-groups.
- CANCELLATION TERMS OR INTERRUPTION OF THE STAY
In case of a cancellation of the booked services, SM EVENTS S.r.l. will charge the following fees, besides eventual office-cancellation costs
– 25% of the total amount for cancellations sent 60 to 30 days prior to arrival of the group
– 50% of the total amount for cancellations sent 29 to 8 days prior to arrival of the group
– 75% of the total amount for cancellations sent 7 to 3 days prior to arrival of the group
In case of an interruption of the stay no refunds are granted, unless the group can provide a written declaration from the Hotel or service-supplier, which states an agreement of reimbursement for the non-benefited services. SM EVENTS will only refund the amount approved by the supplier, less eventual deductions for office-expenses.
EXCEPTIONS : In the following cases the client is entitled to cancel the booking without cancellation-fees:
– Over 10% increase of the agreed rate.
– Circumstantial changes in the contracted/signed offer by SM EVENTS S.r.l. (i.e. different hotel or locality than originally offered) In this case the client is entitled, after receiving the notification from SM EVENTS S.r.l., to send, within 2 working days, a written cancellation or re-confirmation of the changed agreement.
Under specific circumstances, SM EVENTS S.r.l. has the right to change Hotels and/or locations with others of the same or higher standards. Shouldn’t the client accept these variations, he is obliged to inform SM EVENTS within two working days after having received the communication. Only in this case will he be entitled to a reimbursement of an eventual advanced payment.
For every booked service, SM EVENTS S.r.l. will issue a voucher which the tour-leader must sign and give to the supplier on spot. Only in exceptional cases and prior to authorization, can personal vouchers be issued by the client himself.
The client is obliged to report if any complaint arises during the stay of the group, so that all measures can be taken immediately by SM EVENTS to solve the inconveniences. No refunds will be granted if the group omits to give notice of any inefficiencies during the trip. The client is also compelled to cooperate with SM EVENTS in order to avoid or limit eventual disturbances in the hotel. All complaints must be signed by the hotel management, restaurant (or communicated to SM EVENTS by registered mail) within 10 days from the expected departure date.
Any claims regarding discrepancies on invoice calculations must be communicated within 7 days after the reception of the invoice.
The loss or damage of luggage or travel bags are under no circumstance a responsibility of SM EVENTS S.r.l.
- TRAVEL CONTRACT AND LIABILITIES
SM EVENTS S.r.l. is responsible for the contents of this written information and therefore guarantees a meticulous organization of the holiday, including an accurate selection of the suppliers and an adequate treatment according to the services confirmed in the contract, keeping in consideration the regional and national traditions and customs of the destination booked. SM EVENTS will not answer for damages caused to clients or to ones properties by circumstances beyond one’s control or caused by third parties. The Travel Contracts are governed by Law nr. 1084 dated 12.29.1977 in ratification and implementation of the International Convention on Travel Contracts (CVV) signed in Brussels on April 23rd, 1970 and by the Legislative Decree nr. 111 dated march 17th, 1995 in implementation of EEC Directive 314/90. The liability of the organization does not exceed those limitations provided for in the above mentioned laws.
To guarantee the complete fulfilment of the obligations towards the client, SM EVENTS has stipulated an insurance policy with Mondial Assistance, Insurance Nr. 142123.
- LEGAL JURISDICTION
Any legal controversies will be judged by the civil courts of the Republic of San Marino.
In accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree nr. 196 of 30th June 2003, Art. 13 regarding the treatment of personal data, SM EVENTS wishes to inform you that the data of your company will be treated solely for purposes related to the performance of business-relationship, and therefore with the utmost discretion.
For anything not mentioned under these business-conditions, please refer to the current international laws.
Obligatory communication according to the Art. 16 of the Law 296/98: The Italian and San Marino law will punish with imprisonment, crimes related to prostitution and pornography towards minor’s, even if these are committed abroad.
- TECHNICAL ORGANIZATION
SM EVENTS S.r.l., Piazza Marino Tini 2, 47891 Dogana, Republic of San Marino, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank-details: Banca Popolare dell’Emilia Romagna, Via Vespucci 8 – Rimini Agency 7, Account-Nr. 1691902, ABI 05387, CAB 24206, Swift/Bic: BPMOIT22XXX IBAN: IT23 U053 8724 2060 0000 1691 902